New Patient Information & Forms
You can help us make your first visit as easy and convenient as possible by printing and completing the forms provided with the links below. Please bring these to your appointment and submit them to office staff upon arrival. They can then review and make sure all information is complete and correct. Thank you!
Forms are provided in both English and Spanish.
Your First Visit
A visit to the dentist can put you on a path towards a beautiful smile and good oral health. Taking care of any problems today will help you avoid serious and expensive health issues down the road. That’s why at De Leon Dentistry, we are here to help you have a convenient, stress-free experience during your first visit and every visit thereafter!
New Patient Consultation $95
Your first wellness visit consists of:
1. full mouth x-rays
2. digital intraoral scan
3. oral cancer screening
4. clinical exam of head, neck, mouth
5. intra and extra-oral photographs
What to Bring
- Your current dental insurance card.
- Completed patient registration forms. It’s always good to arrive a few minutes early to your first appointment to take care of the forms.
- X-rays (if applicable). X-rays from a previous dentist or physician can be forwarded to our office.
- A list of your current medications.
What to Expect
- When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by our front office staff. They will review your forms and discuss the reasons for your visit.
- Your initial appointment typically includes a comprehensive review of your dental needs and concerns, a review of your health history, and an exam by your dentist. Your first visit may include a dental cleaning depending on the initial diagnosis. This careful approach allows us to properly diagnose and thoughtfully plan any needed procedures.